What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men in black 3 friends needed

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems with the game loading now,I just get the Gameloft screen and it then goes back to the App symbol

DRobo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too

Add me in MIB3 and I'll help you out

Username: DaniloLD2

loompa_jones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me! :) Thanks :)

loompa_jones

Important: I will be sending gifts to my first 10 friends to get one of the trophies

smackerrs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems adding people that are sending request, when i click add it does nothing and when i reload the page the names are still there so check you messages people because i'm sending a request back to you.

rondun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blurme said:
@rondun Me too. Suppose to wait till the partner die? :D

Yep - let him die then use the gloves on him. Pick a tough fight, then call him in!
Need to complete this one - it unlocks a huge part of the game

Reaction score
Um... Logged in today, accepted a bunch of friend requests (thanks, everyone!) and visited some of your games. And then my game went black. I can see Brooklyn but my headquarters is pitch black. Can't do anything at all. Anyone else?

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FatalFlyingGuillotine said:
Um... Logged in today, accepted a bunch of friend requests (thanks, everyone!) and visited some of your games. And then my game went black. I can see Brooklyn but my headquarters is pitch black. Can't do anything at all. Anyone else?

Mine has done exactly the same played a bit then the screen is black,but Brooklyn's screens are ok

Most reactions

Latest posts