What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Monster Life friends Gamelofts new game

oldie160

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm starting this post so everyone can post there gameloft names and we can all add each other to get easy friend gems on Monster Life so plz post your GAMELOFT accounts :)

My name is oldie160 add me on game loft please

kingdom13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm starting this post so everyone can post there gameloft names and we can all add each other to get easy friend gems on Monster Life so plz post your GAMELOFT accounts :)
Monster Life is a fast-growing game on the App Store. It features a mechanic generally accepted in Pokemon where players collect cute creatures to battle against other opponents.

Last edited:

carolinemk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I have gone through and sent friend requests to everyone, and would appreciate adds from others!
carolinemk is my username.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone had successfully become neighbors with those they have added so far?! I have added several people and sent, and, I believe, received invites to become neighbors. However, when I have opened these invitations, they merely take me to the App-store to download monster life. Of course, it is already installed, and I do not see further actions to take from there. I have friends, and invites, but no tangible neighbors yet...has anyone else figured out how to do this?

any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Caroline

Most reactions

Latest posts