What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men in black 3 friends needed

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skeeter808 said:
Mine has done exactly the same played a bit then the screen is black,but Brooklyn's screens are ok

Found the answer is to visit another friend this cures it,but some friends are just a black screen

funnytone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mib3 has some serious flaw in its game system. One exploit enough to earn myself $999,999 and finish the games in just two days. Nonetheless, its addictive enough to make me hoping for better updates, more storylines and of course, patch up the flaw in the time setting. Anyway, if anyone wants to add me, my gameloft id is funnytone.

The_Waffle_King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me - daytonabeach

I had that black screen bug myself and lost everything. Was a level 22 just restarted and now a level 6. Sucks but more friends means more cash do I'll be back up in no time

Trish74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Add me please !!!
Sorry but How do you get new agents ? Got only one and cannot go on missions where more than one is requested !
Thanks

Rvnth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i received free gifts in my messages ... but wen i accept them the energy recharge is not getting added ...

HOW to add energy recharge from messages ... HELP ANYONE???

Rvnth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Add me please !!!
Sorry but How do you get new agents ? Got only one and cannot go on missions where more than one is requested !
Thanks

Buy them in MARKET>>Structures ... there you will find +1 agent population ...

Most reactions