What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mattei48

Mattei48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to iPad...Is there a way to change fonts, add bullets, change color of script...I am use to windows features...Thanks​

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome from a fellow windows user!

This is the introduction forum, your question would be better asked on the "iPad help" forum.....

What app are you wanting to do these things in? You can't just "add bullets" to Windows or the ipads OS.... But in some apps you can.....

OP
M

Mattei48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow windows user!

This is the introduction forum, your question would be better asked on the "iPad help" forum.....

What app are you wanting to do these things in? You can't just "add bullets" to Windows or the ipads OS.... But in some apps you can.....
Thank you for responding...I am interested inchanging the font, color of script, etc when sending an e-mail..Is there an App that you would suggest that would allow some of these windows features...

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
yes, in the app store search for "email editor w/ emotions for ipad"

it cost 99 cents, but may be what you want........

Most reactions

Latest posts