1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

mattei48

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Mattei48, May 24, 2010.

1. Mattei48

Mattei48 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am new to iPad...is ther an app for changing fonts, adding bullets, or changing the color of script? I am use to a windows base application but have become a MAC fan...Thanks
  2. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    See the answer I gave to the exact same post your posted in the introductions forum.....
  3. Silverbee

Silverbee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi...brand new to the forum and iPad. I have done several searches on this issue and have yet to find an answer. Is it possible to add fonts to the iPad 3 or is there an app available for this? Thanks!
  4. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730 / 0
    If you mean to add fonts as in to have different fonts display on the springboard and within other parts of the iPad - then no, there is no way to load on different fonts for a stock iPad.

However, if you were to jail break the iPad, then there is a tweak called BytaFont that will allow you to change the system fonts of your iPad.

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn
  5. Silverbee

Silverbee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Mickey. I'm such a newbie that I actually had to ask what the springboard was. I should have been more specific with my question. :) I suspect that you've already answered my next question but just in case...can you add fonts to the app Pages?
  6. Silverbee

Silverbee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My apologies that should be Mickey330. :)