What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel Comics app - problem

WildZooAnimal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys -

I just received an iPad 2 this past weekend as a bday gift (amazing!) but I'm experiencing a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with. The Marvel Comics app will not load any portion of the catalog -- under the New, Featured, Popular, Free and Search tabs, the only text given is "No information found". I have deleted and redownloaded the app several times, all with the same results. I have also triple-checked that I am using the latest version of the app.

My wifi is fine -- my Words With Friends, DC Comics app, NPR app, etc, all work beautifully. It seems I am not alone in having the Marvel problem; however, no one answered the problem satisfactorily over at MacRumors.

Does anyone have any idea? Have you experienced similar issues?

Thanks very much!
WZA

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't ave my iPad 2 to try it but I just wanted to comment and say that someone really loves you and I hope you enjoy it for that very fact.

Btw: that can happen when apps need to be upgraded.

Most reactions

Latest posts