What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maps

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to ipf,

As far as I understand it, the map app only allows you to make a "dropped pin" - this can be done by holding a point on the map till a purple pin drops. You then have the option to 'add to bookmarks' if you click on the blue 'i' (information button). By adding a bookmark you can find that point at a later stage.

The other option is to search for a place, and then a red drop pin will appear. Once again you can save the point into your bookmarks for later by selecting the same blue i (information button).

Now to access the saved bookmarks, click the book icon on the top-middle of the app. Now at the bottom of that pop out window you will have three options (bookmarks, recent and contacts). If you click bookmarks, and then the one that you have saved it will then give you the option to either direct to or direct from that point.

Hope this answers your question,
Chays

Most reactions

Latest posts