What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maps app doesn't work

OP
Maga

Maga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who helped me on this and hope it will be useful for someone else.
Also want to congratulate for the excellent work you're doing here.
Merry Christmas

Dmooreny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem: when Maps opens, I see only a pale yellow screen with grid lines. Also, other apps that use Maps also do not display or render any map data whether in Standard, Satalitemor hybrid.

I tried the Reset option. Any suggestions? Thank

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same problem: when Maps opens, I see only a pale yellow screen with grid lines. Also, other apps that use Maps also do not display or render any map data whether in Standard, Satalitemor hybrid.

I tried the Reset option. Any suggestions? Thank
Are you sure your internet connection is strong enough? A failed or very low bandwidth Internet connection can slow or prevent the appearance of any map data.

Dmooreny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would Google Maps and Earth be affected in the same way? Both work using the same Internet connection.

This is my second iPad, a Retina, that I bought used and Apple Maps hasn't rendered correctly since purchased.

Thanks.

Most reactions