What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managing Photo Albums for Clients

Rupa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I've bought an iPad yesterday and I was really disappointed when I saw that I couldn't make photo albums. I've been searching for apps, but I can't find what I really want.

I take photos in parties and I show them on a big screen so that clients choose what photos they want to buy. Normally they write the photo numbers and their identification on paper. I thought it would be nicer if the clients could choose and confirm those photos on iPad and write their informations too.

I've been searching for an App like this, but I couldn't find anything close to it. I found some online, such as photobucket, jalbum but I want one that is actually Offline. So I came here, looking for some help :)

If you know an App that makes what I want, please tell me. And I'm sorry for my bad English x)

Thank you,
Rupa.

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can if you make a file on your pc first and name what you like,that's the only way to have different albums.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at Photo Manager Pro. It's $1.99 USD right now in the App Store and you can make albums on the iPad without having to go through iTunes. You can also make the filename of the photo be your own naming. I like it because you can make many sub-folders within folders.

And, you can look at the pictures without having to have WiFi/3G access, although you can use WiFi/3G to transfer the photos to your PC, another iDevice or a cloud storage.

Very handy app that I keep all my photos in. However, and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts