What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a photo edit app for this??

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sort the photos on my iPad using Photo-Sort HD. I want to edit some of my photos in there using an editor. Currently I've downloaded PhotoPad. The problem is with PhotoPad I can only edit the photos that are in the iPad's default Photo album app only, and I can't figure out how to move photos from the Photo-Sort app into the iPad's Photo album. Anyone know of an app that can look at all photos and not just the ones stored in the iPad default Photo app? Please help!!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Photo-Sort HD and PS Express (Photoshop Express in app store free) and I can edit photos in Saved Photos, Camera Roll, and in the Photo-Sort albums directly from PS Express. Hope this helps.:)

OP
Q

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much Pocobear. I've downloaded and installed Photoshop Express but when I select "Edit a photo", my only options are the photos in the iPad's default Photo albums. How do I choose pics from my Photo-sort albums?
Also, what is Camera Roll? Is this another program? I'm not familiar with. Thanks for your help.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camera Roll is what they call the default photo album. I guess a reference to film cameras. "Photo-Sort HD" is another program from the app store, that will allow you sort and make folders most any way you want. I bought 2 other programs like Photo-Sort HD and Photo-Sort HD was the best one, hands down.

OP
Q

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks again Pocobear. Nice to know the default programs name, Camera Roll, that's clever I guess. I have Photo-sort HD also.blike it very much. I downloaded Photoshop express as you suggested but it's not giving me an option to edit photos in the photo-sort albums. How can I edit a photo from photo-sort? I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry! Somehow I have the folders in both Photo-Sort and Camera Roll, I don't remember how I did that. When I looked in PS Express ,and saw the folders, I assumed, I was looking at the Photo-Sort folders. My bad. I should have notice that. I just remembered how I got the folders into the camera roll. I made the folders in the My Pictures folder on the PC, then i synced them in iTunes back to the iPad. After some trail and error, it seems like the easiest way, if you have many folder and pictures, is to export all the folders from Photo-Sort, using the wifi export, into your My Pictures folder (on PC). Then go into iTunes iPad section and click on the Photos tab and select the Selected folders button and select the albums you just imported. Then sync to iPad.
Now, do your edits in PS Express till your happy with them. Delete the albums in Photo-Sort and re-import them from Camera Roll. Now, sort them again. Sorry I gave a bum steer. So, I guess from now on you will have to edit first, then import into Photo-sort.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts