1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

mailbox

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by langedoc, Feb 10, 2012.

1. langedoc

langedoc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I lost my mailbox on my iPad, used Add Account but nothing happened. Help
  2. mlaurencg4

mlaurencg4 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I suspect you mean the Mail App icon on your home screen (or dock). Have you tried using lock button to reveal shut down slider and shut down the iPad. Now restart the iPad by holding dame button Lock Button). If Mail icon hasn't returned, next simultaneously hold down Lock button and Home button and repeat the procedure. If problem not resolved you will have to do an iPad Restore while connected to your computer (iTunes). The following directly from iPad User Guide for iOS 5 (free from iBook bookstore):

Restore iPad files and settings: *Connect iPad to the computer you normally sync with, select iPad in the iTunes window, and click Restore in the Summary pane.