What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail

matsprt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handle several mail accounts with my iPad. I had marked one as the default account. For some unknown reason my out bound mail now shows another account as the reply to account and I can not figure out how to change it to the account I have listed as default.

Any suggestions ??

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'Settings', 'Mail, Contact, Calendar', 'Default Account' and then set that to the account you want to be the default.

Tim

OP
M

matsprt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, already did that. The problem is that no matter what the settings anything I send from the iPad shows as coming from my hotmail account. I would like / need it to show as coming from my work account.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's the outgoing SMTP server. Set under the SMTP tab for each account. Make sure the Primary is set correctly and none of the secondaries are active.

-t

Most reactions

Latest posts