What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail settings question

WTK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Mail Settings, I am setting it to show the 200 most recent messages in inbox ( the largest option allowed). However, I am only getting 25 displayed. Any idea how to fix? Thanks.

moshun111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot find an e-mail address anywhere, also maybe someone on here knows how to do this.

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTK said:
In Mail Settings, I am setting it to show the 200 most recent messages in inbox ( the largest option allowed). However, I am only getting 25 displayed. Any idea how to fix? Thanks.

Hi. What type of email are you hooking up to? Is it pop (gmail type server) or a Microsoft exchange?

Reaction score
At least for IMAP& exchange type of email accounts can you simply scroll to the bottom and press on: Load more messages.

If you have setup POP email accounts, I would suspect, that it is set to sync emails for the last 3 days or so, you would have to increase this time frame to be able to receive older emails. It can be set via Settings->Mail, Contacts->Your email account->Mail days to sync

Most reactions

Latest posts