What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail app in ios8.1

rookie50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I want to create and send an email there is no way to add an attatchments or pic. There is no paper clip to touch. Nothing?
Also have the Mailbox app using Gmail and same thing except there is a paper clip and camera icon but they are greyed out. I have set them up under privacy settings to access camera and contacts.

Same issue on Ipad3 and IPad Air .

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I want to create and send an email there is no way to add an attatchments or pic. There is no paper clip to touch. Nothing?
Also have the Mailbox app using Gmail and same thing except there is a paper clip and camera icon but they are greyed out. I have set them up under privacy settings to access camera and contacts.

Same issue on Ipad3 and IPad Air .
If you want to email a PDF or a photo, you do it from the app that contains the PDF or the Photos app in the case of a photo. Here's a screenshot from the PDF section of my iBooks app and another one from my photos app.
image.jpg
image.jpg

To email the PDF you tap on the box with the upwards arrow, then select email. To email a photo, tap the same box and select mail from the PPP up that appears.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Photos can be sent from within mail if you long-press in the message body.

Most reactions

Latest posts