What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mail app crash

yofish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new here. I'm nearly at my wits end, so I joined to hopefully get some guidance with my wife's iPad mail issues. Seems it won't open some mail - usually an ad with images - no problems with our iMac opening them. When I get to a funky message it'll freeze and crash the mail app. It'll also freeze and crash if I try to delete using trash can. Once I discover the weird one I can swipe and delete it, as long as I'm fast enough to click another message when I reopen mail. Just spent the good part of two days trying to get apple and roadrunner (time Warner) to help me, with little success. This is really cutting into my fishing time. I know others are experiencing something similar. Any ideas?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a hard reset:

Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

Let it reboot.

See if this helps!

OP
Y

yofish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did that, didn't help. Reset settings too. Didn't help. Set it up as a new iPad and reloaded email accts, that didn't help either. Apple says it's not their problem to fix, road runner says it's not their problem to fix, and I certainly can't fix it. I think it's an issue with the mail app.

Most reactions

Latest posts