What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic 2013 performance questions.

Dray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got this today and I have to say it has been realized exceptionally well on the iPad, but I've a few questions for anyone that has it and has been playing a while.

First, does it make your iPad heat up to any great degree and second how hard is it on the battery, I suspect I will find out over the coming weeks as it looks like it's going to suck up a lot of my time. I ask about the heat as I noticed after 30 mins on a break during work today it was quite warm. I'm using a iPad 2 32Gb wi-fi only.

Also if anyone is thinking about getting this, £7 may be a bit steep looking at how many quality games you can get cheaper but if you like MTG and aren't to anal over the lack of a deck builder from scratch it's worth every penny.

Most reactions

Latest posts