Mac book pro question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kevin Miller, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Kevin Miller

Kevin Miller
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys, I just bought a Mac Book Pro and I am really looking it. I have however been unable to add my hotmail account to the system. When I try to add my hotmail account the system said that the server is unknown and can't connect. Anyone with any suggestions!?

2. abababababab

abababababab
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Hello welcome to iPF! Enjoy your time here. We mainly talk about iPads here. Also, you should have posted your thread in some other part of the forum because its not news submission. :)

This should help you with your problem : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1277

3. Mickey330

Mickey330
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks to the excellent recommendation, I've moved this post to the Off-Topic section (as here be iPads).

As I don't have a MacBook, so I'll be of no help. Sorry. Good luck with your issue.

Marilyn

4. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hi Kevin - welcome to the forums! :) I hope that you also have an iDevice(s)? :thumbs:

I switched to Macs a year go (MBPro & iMac 21.5") - let us know if the link helps, BUT I would strongly suggest (if not already done) that you join a Mac forum - the one that I am most active is Mac Forums - you will get all of your questions answered there and more! Hope to see you posting (I'm RadDave there). Dave