What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing Photos

RetPhilaLieut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I connect my ipad to the computer to sync photos from the computer to the ipad if I only select lets say one particular folder out of all the folders in my picture library on my computer to sync with the ipad,,,will all the remaining pictures on my ipad that had previously been synced disappear because I'm only syncing one folder and not all of them. Also,,I synced a few days ago and when I opened my photos on the ipad I had many duplicate pictures. Was that because some of the pictures in the camera roll were also in albums I created on the ipad. I was able to actually delete the duplicate pictures off the ipad itself,,they al had the trash can icon in the corner. I know you have a few options when syncing but i can't understand why I'm getting the duplicates. Thanks. Hope someone can understand my question.

Most reactions

Latest posts