What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for game of this type (in post) that isnt too dependent on buy currency

destroyer29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey whats up

recently got an ipad they are great

i am looking for a certain type of game if anyone can offer advice please...

i like games where you build up a nation, or a character, or an 'army' or group of heros, and compete against others and against computer enemies - games like Lord of the Dragons , Valor , Ogame, KABAM's games, World at Arms

but my favorite ones, lord of the dragons, world at arms, and ogame, are fairly dependent on buying success or paying regularly to do well. i like valor so far and it seems like it has a fair shop.

i like these games that are similar to browser games but for ipad only or on ipad only servers. some pictures and graphics and potentially simple animation but mostly a text based kind of adventure and development game. are there any games like this that dont thrive on a cash shop? again, valor seems good so far, and it is a city builder, i would like to try find a good avatar based game where you develop your skills and power and fight enemies and other players

thanks for any suggestions

i am also interested in buy to play games as long as they dont become dependent on spending more and more money

Last edited:

Most reactions