What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good non zynga-type games?

omacaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've noticed about 90 percent of the games I see recommended everywhere are those types of games that are "press these three buttons then come back in an hour when it's done". The free to play games that always have two types of currency, one you can buy with real money to speed things up, and one you earn in-game to use to buy the in game items.

While these are fun in moderation it seems like EVERY game is this formula. Blood and glory, and AC recollection show that you don't HAVE to make every game like that to be successful.

What are some good games that not this type? (preferably free)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those types of games make a lot of $$$. So that's why the market is flooded with those games.

OP
O

omacaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know why there are so many, and they are fun at times (I have 3 or 4 that I keep playing myself) but I was wondering if you guys had some good suggestions for games that weren't in that type

Most reactions

Latest posts