What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Language configuration

mvanvalkenburg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
The official release for the iPad in the Netherlands is unknow.
However, I found out the release for the iPad in Germany is end of April.
I'm thinking of buying one in Germany.

My question:
Is it possible (easy) to re- configure language and keyboard setting to Dutch or English (US)?

Thanks

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
The official release for the iPad in the Netherlands is unknow.
However, I found out the release for the iPad in Germany is end of April.
I'm thinking of buying one in Germany.

My question:
Is it possible (easy) to re- configure language and keyboard setting to Dutch or English (US)?

Thanks

Absolutely no problem at all , i just receive two from New-York… one is yet in english and the second in Chinese (as my wife is chinese) and work well

is like the iPhone no language barrier

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IpadOne said:
Absolutely no problem at all , i just receive two from New-York… one is yet in english and the second in Chinese (as my wife is chinese) and work well

Col wonders if it knows Aussie aussie Aussie. And G'day mate. Lol

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IpadOne said:

Col wonders if it knows Aussie aussie Aussie. And G'day mate. Lol

he on’t know Aussi … just checked, but he know Netherlands and English

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Languages

• Language support for English, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian
  • Keyboard support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France, Canada), German, Japanese (QWERTY), Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting and Pinyin), Russian
  • Dictionary support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French, French (Canadian), French (Swiss), German, Japanese, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting and Pinyin), Russian
This is from Apple's site under the Tech page for the iPad.

Most reactions