What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies!! I want a new purse! ( or guys!)

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Of course! Well ~ during the week it is in my briefcase, but on weekends it is in my purse ~

Lol, that must be a huge purse :p hmmmm idea, they need to make a purse with a iPad pouch on the inside to compartmentalize it further ;)

Reaction score
Only thing I carry is my laptop bag to the office ( because I have 2)...

iPhone in the one pocket, wallet in the other... Even the wallet is a pain, thinking of trading it I for a nifty money clip ;)

I carry my wallet, phone and keys in that bag I pictured . You'd have to see my key ring. 4 vehicles and keys to 2 houses (mine and my dads ) of keys plus bike lock keys.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marie - I feel your pain about wanting a new purse! And never being happy after buying one...

I've been looking for about 10 months (ever since I bought the iPad) for something to carry it with, that I can carry other stuff and looks good. I've bought many, been satisfied with none. It's very difficult!

I just ordered this off of Etsy.com the other day: Mini Classic. I saw a video that someone had done on it and it looks as if it'll do what I want. Wish me luck ... I should get it in about 2 weeks. Maybe I can end my search? Naw. Probably not... :D

Good luck in your quest, lady.

Marilyn

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I forgot about this thread!

Oh ~ that is hella cute, woman ~ I love it. Wonder how long I would love it for...

Please pop back and let me know how you like it!

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a simple black prada.
Always in style and use every day and night.
No need for fancy ones.
Bought in Italy

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my medium Timbuk2 laptop messenger bag repaired. I love that thing.

Also, I'm looking for the perfect iPad man bag.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you wear a suit ,saw a thread about a pocket sewn into the coat lining .
Had an image as well.
Would be good for meetings.
Just whip it out ,and look professional

Most reactions

Latest posts