What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies!! I want a new purse! ( or guys!)

Reaction score
I use my black Oakley paper bshopping bag when going somewhere wearing pants with no pockets (like swim shorts or bike riding pants) or just to annoy my kids with my "murse". My middle daughter (16) thinks it's fabulous and gets a kick out of laughing at me and making snide remarks, half the reason I do it :). My other 3 older ones (20 son,19 daughter,17 son) act like they don't know me and my 3 year old daughter wants to "borrow it sometime"
From a distance it looks like an old woman's fashion bag from days gone by and I get all kinds of looks from folks.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purses are my weakness. I am never satisfied after I get one. Do you have a favorite purse?

Do you want a new one?:D

You don't need a new purse since the forthcoming iPhone5 will support NFC (near field communication) and so you'll be able to make all your payments and purchases directly using your iPhone. Cash will finally become obsolete - so you'll have to think of another excuse for a purse - of course, to carry your iPhone...:D

NFC Forum : About NFC

Tim

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Women keep loads more stuff in their purse apart from cash or iPhone... My ex use to have her whole bathroom in there... It's like a blackhole. Mind boggling what all they can stuff in there...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From a distance it looks like an old woman's fashion bag from days gone by and I get all kinds of looks from folks.

This post is useless without pictures, Mark.:D

Purses are my weakness. I am never satisfied after I get one. Do you have a favorite purse?

Do you want a new one?:D

You don't need a new purse since the forthcoming iPhone5 will support NFC (near field communication) and so you'll be able to make all your payments and purchases directly using your iPhone. Cash will finally become obsolete - so you'll have to think of another excuse for a purse - of course, to carry your iPhone...:D

Tim

Funny funny man, Tim. I really want that iPhone, though!

Women keep loads more stuff in their purse apart from cash or iPhone... My ex use to have her whole bathroom in there... It's like a blackhole. Mind boggling what all they can stuff in there...

A black hole. Hmm...I will take that as a compliment!:)

Reaction score

If your kids say there can't be a Santa because he can't fit all those toys in 1 bag, dump their moms purse on a table. It'll give another year at least of believing.

Support Our Troops!!

Reaction score

This post is useless without pictures, Mark.:D

Tim

Funny funny man, Tim. I really want that iPhone, though!

A black hole. Hmm...I will take that as a compliment!:)

I put in front of Madelyns (3 year old) pink flamingo for effect

Support Our Troops!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1307192527366.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307192527366.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 321

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
I put in front of Madelyns (3 year old) pink flamingo for effect

Support Our Troops!!

Lol... See it's a blackhole.

Must get heavy I imagine with all the stuff women tend to keep in there.

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
If your kids say there can't be a Santa because he can't fit all those toys in 1 bag, dump their moms purse on a table. It'll give another year at least of believing.

Support Our Troops!!

Lol, I shall remember that one when I have a few.

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, you serious? You keep your iPad in your handbag?

Careful not to fling it :p

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Women certainly aren't the only ones guilty of carrying around a veritable black hole with them - I carry around a messenger bag (read: murse, man-sack) that seems to have more in it than Mary Poppin's carpet bag.

And I am looking with longing eyes at the CaseCrown Vertical Multi-Pocket Messenger Bag to transport my iPad...it's sleek and thin which means less opportunity for me to cram it full of random crap. Though of course I'll find a way...

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only thing I carry is my laptop bag to the office ( because I have 2)...

iPhone in the one pocket, wallet in the other... Even the wallet is a pain, thinking of trading it I for a nifty money clip ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts