What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingdom Age : Having trouble w/ a glitch in experience gained

DxK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm currently stuck on lvl 50 in kingdom age. Everytime I do quests/attackothers the experience meter will go up and then go back down to where it started on lvl 50. I've been stuck on this lvl for over a day and I know I should have gained enough experience to atleast lvl 2 times already. Anyone know of a solution to this problem or have also encountered this problem? Thank you for any help.

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that level 50 is currently the maximum level that is possible in the game. In the FAQ in the game it says they have a maximum level with the intent "to keep the game balanced."

Proprioc3ption

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One issue I have is that Trees and other decorations I have to make my kingdom actually look like a kingdom don't appear on the enemy or allies screen when they visit. THAT is ridiculous Funzio, and you need to fix that problem. What's the point in having those things there if they don't appear?

Most reactions

Latest posts