What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have A Problem W/ My iPad

MMPBMP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I got my iPad for my birthday in March of this year and I just started having a problem w/ it.
Whether I'm online browsing Safari or on an app like Facebook etc. It shuts down whatever I may be doing. Goes back to my home screen.
Anyone else have this problem and if so could you please help me.
I love my iPad and I really don't want to go back to using my iTouch or PC.
Thank You!!!!! : (
P.S.
I tried Apple Support already and said my device is no longer elegible and that I would have to pay for help.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a memory issue.

Double press the home button, which will reveal the multitask bar.

Long press on any app in the multitask bar, and then press the minus sign that appears on each of them.

Once you have closed them all, press the home button again to bring the screen back to normal.

Once you have done this, it might not be a bad idea to reboot the iPad. Hold down sleep/wake and home buttons together until the Apple logo appears, then release them and wait for the iPad to restart.

This should sort out your problem apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts