What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle on PC to IPAD? On Isl. Of Phuket Thai.

Phuket Den

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My initial project is how to get my kindle books that have been downloaded to my PC and read using the kindle PC application to my new ipad. I've already installed the kindle application on my ipad. Short term, any technique that would allow me to take advantage of the high speed internet connection to my PC at home using Itunes, Amazon, OR ?
In Phuket, mobile coverage good, WiFi in many areas and 3G only at airport and at the most popular tourist beach. Since high speed connections direct to my Ipod is not yet available at my home I'm trying to avoid sitting at the beach to re-download again a bunch of books that are somewhere on my PC.
I'm new at this and this may be a non problem but so far I don't know how to do this.
Phuket Den

Most reactions

Latest posts