What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keyboard

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it will, although I think it will need some apps though for it to work.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not familiar with the iMac keyboard. If, however, it is wireless Bluetooth, it works on the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Bruinboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an iPad 1 and use Pages. Works great with Apple keyboard. Just need to pair it under Bluetooth in Settings.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an iPad 1 and use Pages. Works great with Apple keyboard. Just need to pair it under Bluetooth in Settings.
I think the iMac keyboard is a different kind, I think this one does really need an app to use. Unsure though.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have an iMac (yet) so I'm not sure which kb it uses.

The Apple BT keyboard is only about $70 and works well.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Bruinboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using the wireless keyboard that came with my iMac with my iPad. No additional app required. I had to figure out how to pair it, having to turn off my computer, turn off the keyboard and then turn it back on before pairing with the iPad, but it's the same keyboard.

iPaReviews

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the wireless keyboard just turn the bluetooth off on your iMac and keep on the Bluetooth on your iPad then pair by going to the Bluetooth section on the iPad and wireless keyboard should be there. No need to keep turning things off!

Most reactions

Latest posts