1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wireless Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by joe.niles, Apr 1, 2010.

1. joe.niles

joe.niles iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an old Wireless keyboard from my 2 years old iMac. Will this work with the iPad?:D
  2. wot_fan

wot_fan iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The iPad should work with any bluetooth keyboard. We will find out for sure shorty.
  3. iBean

iBean iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I asked the same question, and got mixed responses. From the looks of the photo of the wireless keyboard, it looks just like the one I'm typing on right now. I've had it about 2 years and really like it. Decided to buy it when my computer set up did not involve a desk or table, so needed something to use on my lap. I still have the wired keyboard that my iMac came with, but have never used it. So here's hoping that my old wireless keyboard works with the iPad. It will be one less accessory to buy.