What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Cancelled my Order....WHOOO HOOO!

brucebotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just cancelled my order since I was able to get my IPad2 at the local Apple Store. My birthday is Friday, and I really wanted to get it by then, not my scheduled 4/14 delivery. So I decided to try my local Apple store. I wasn't able to get there as early as I wanted due to traffic, so I didn't arrive until about 8:05. Much to my surprise there were only 15-20 people in line. An Apple employee immediately asked me which model I wanted, gave me a ticket, and said that the store would open at 9:00. When I left about 10:00 (I had them set it up for me), there were a fair number of people in line, but he still had a pretty good chunk of tickets left. The hour wait in line went by quickly, talking with the folks in line and dreaming of the IPad. My hats off to all the Apple folks for making this a great experience! All the way home I was singing.."Happy Birthday to Me"!

Bruce

PS The Apple store is at the West Farms Mall in Farmington, CT. The doors of the Mall open at 7:00; They start giving out tickets at 8:00, and start selling at 9:00. They did mention that inventories are getting better and the lines shorter. They did mention to avoid the weekends. Good luck in your searches.

Last edited:

Broseph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you cancel your order? i've been looking for it. Is it with your shipping info?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Broseph said:
How do you cancel your order? i've been looking for it. Is it with your shipping info?

When you log into check order status, press more info and there are three small bullets in the upper right hand corner, on the more descript invoice says something like cancel, edit, print invoice.

Most reactions

Latest posts