What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak new ipad

ancha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've ever jailbreak my iPad and 3G network Goes weak so I restore it using iTunes n it takes very big capacity (2GB) file instead I succeed, so now is there any body have jailbreak new iPad without making anything on iPad goes wrong.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've ever jailbreak my iPad and 3G network Goes weak so I restore it using iTunes n it takes very big capacity (2GB) file instead I succeed, so now is there any body have jailbreak new iPad without making anything on iPad goes wrong.

I am currently running a jail broken iPad (and iPhone 4S) and, so far, everything works fine on them. I don't have a weak 3/4G signal and the iDevices run fine. So, I can't duplicate your issue. Maybe you just had a "bad" jailbreak?

The only thing I can suggest is to (1) be on the most current iOS (5.1.1) and (2) jailbreak the iPad using the steps in this tutorial: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=77390

That should work.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Most reactions

Latest posts