1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Jailbreak IOS 5.0.1?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by William321, May 3, 2012.

1. William321

William321 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I've jailbroken my iPad 2 when the absinthe program came out in february , and then one day the iPad has crashed and I was forced to restore the iPad via iTunes.
    Because I couldn't turn it on and I had to restore. And ever since I couldn't get my favorite games and apps I couldn't get anything.

So is there a jailbreak out there for IOS 5.0.1 for the iPad 2 ? It's been a while since I checked and there should be :/ I've already tried the absinthe and it kept giving me the error message that it's not supported and I've already jailbreaken using absinthe in feb so it should be supported. I haven't tried doing it again but I'm pretty sure nothing's changed, is there a program I can use that can jailbreak my iPad 2 ????
  2. seneca18

seneca18 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    That's because when you restored it iTunes loaded IOS 5.1 on it as that is the current version. There is no jailbreak for 5.1 yet.