What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak and App store

Sap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I recently jail broke my iPad 2 and am a newbie at this field. I had a question. I installed app edit by moderator (similar to edit by moderator - no discussion of pirated apps) and downloaded a couple of aps such as infinity blade. I looked at the updates in my AppStore and found that many of the apps have updates. Now, when I went to update it, it asked me for my verification, and I had to reenter my payment information. The problem is , I'm afraid , I m going to be charged for the apps that I am going to update that idownloaded for free from app edit once I enter my payment info. Should I be afraid? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sap said:
Hello, I recently jail broke my iPad 2 and am a newbie at this field. I had a question. I installed ***** (similar to *******) and downloaded a couple of aps such as infinity blade. I looked at the updates in my AppStore and found that many of the apps have updates. Now, when I went to update it, it asked me for my verification, and I had to reenter my payment information. The problem is , I'm afraid , I m going to be charged for the apps that I am going to update that idownloaded for free from ***** once I enter my payment info. Should I be afraid? Thanks.

.....Sorry but no help with piracy apps here.....

There are many app developers that come here to advertise their goods.....last thing they want to see are discussions on how to steal them.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts