1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Latest Facebook app?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Commodore, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commodore

Commodore iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm seeing a curious issue on my iPad: [A piracy app I used to steal apps] reports the existence of an update to Facebook app (current 5.0, new 5.0.1). Yet, there is no such update in the regular App Store, despite the fact that the Facebook app is completely official. What am I missing here? If I go to Settings > Facebook > Version, it says "47423" (and I might have seen "5.0.1" somewhere, but I can't find this info anywhere now).

[Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,662 / 0
    Huh. What are you missing here. Let me think...

Oh, yeah, you are missing the fact that you are a pirate (read: thief) who should not be stealing apps! And BTW, using a piracy app to steal a free app? Lame! Get your apps from the App Store as honest people do.

This forum does not help those who pirate (aka: steal). Not only is piracy or any discussion thereof against our rules - it's illegal. Don't be a pirate.

You'll receive no help here and this thread is closed.

Marilyn