Jailbreak 3.2.1 iPad With JailbreakME

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Timmah, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Tbone2000

Tbone2000 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    An update, my problem has gone away. It seems that there was a problem with a program that was for the iPod/iPhone and clearly seemed to be incompatible with the iPad. I removed a bunch of programs, only the ones that iTunes said are iPod/iPhone only and the problem went away.

So, now for a general comment to this thread, I am running a 64G 3G that came with 3.2.1 and aside from the problem above, which is understandable, it's been running great, Jailbroken for a month. A month ago I went to jailbreakme.com and first try it was jailbroken. Clearly I was lucking as it seems that many are having problems with it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to run well. It's hard for me not to recommend trying it based on my experience, however, if I do run in to the boot cycling then I will go back to non-jailbroken until the next release.

Good luck.
  2. Havokk

Havokk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an Ipad 3G 3.2.1 and haven't jailbroken it yet. Am I still able to jailbreak now that Apple has stopped signing for the 3.2.1

Can I still save my shsh blobs using tiny umbrella or autoshsh or did I miss the boat?

Also should I avoid synching my iPad to iTunes so that I don't automatically get upgraded to 3.2.2?
  3. paulyeo11

paulyeo11 iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't upgrade to 3.2.2 .

You still can sync .

When Itune ask you want to upgrade firmware , just don't upgrade.

How I wish I am you.