What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes won't let me upgrade ....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I do need to upgrade but it says that there is an error and try again later. Is this common?

I don't want to do it later. I want to do now.:D

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try later.
Remember an iPad Master is in touch with the cosmic all. Relax and tune in to the etheric vibrations............

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember, there are probably well over 4 million iPads out there... All waiting to upgrade to 3.2.2.... except for all those people who are jail broken! I am sure the servers at Apple are bogged down. Patience, Grasshopper!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try later.
Remember an iPad Master is in touch with the cosmic all...

I like that! I may steal it.:D

. Patience, Grasshopper!

Hey. That is my saying!

I do not have patience. I want what I want and I want it now. It's my dark side.:)

It did ultimately upgrade. I guess it has to update what is new in iTunes, then what is new on the iPad that wasn't in my iTunes. Picky lil shit.

After it did all that, then it updated all by it's self, Scott. I think, personally, it did not like me telling it to do something.

Most reactions

Latest posts