What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes won't launch

Ricb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi am new to the list. When I try to launch iTunes it tries to launch up then fails and another app opens up, some game.Any suggestions? the other day the mail app would not open and I fixed it by doing a restore on iTunes on my desktop and then syncing it again. Do I need to do the same? Thanks

OP
R

Ricb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No its not jb yet. I started iTunes from safari, closed it then the iTunes app worked? I am not sure what's happening. I guess commands can get muddled. The iTunes app actually opened a description page for a game from the apps site

Kaybrown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My grand boys iPad is doing a similar problem

No its not jb yet. I started iTunes from safari, closed it then the iTunes app worked? I am not sure what's happening. I guess commands can get muddled. The iTunes app actually opened a description page for a game from the apps site

My grandboys iPad is opening into the app store when he selects the iTunes app..haven't got a hold of him yet to try your fix.. But will report findings when he try it.. Thanks

Kaybrown

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My grandboys iPad is opening into the app store when he selects the iTunes app..haven't got a hold of him yet to try your fix.. But will report findings when he try it.. Thanks
My grandboy logged into iTunes from Safari on his iPad .. then he tried the iTunes app again .. this time it was fixed.. he went to the iTune store .. and not like you said was your problem .. into the ipad app store .. good fix.. thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts