What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes tabs?

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iTunes I need to change some settings. WHERE is the Preferences tab?????

I can't edit if I can't find the edit tab!

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Under settings for the iPad itself is a "Store" tab on the lower left column. Tap on that, then click on "Apple ID". Tap "Veiw Account". It does not allow you to change much just credit card info and address and some other basic stuff.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I click on my iTunes icon and don't see any settings tab at all, lower left, upper left, upper right, upper right, center, upside-down ... Unless you mean iTunes.com, which I'll go check, just in case

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did some Googling and while it was on another subject, the post mentioned"open iTines in Windows...". I am opening it on this iPad. Is that the solution?!!

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pinkipad said:
I did some Googling and while it was on another subject, the post mentioned"open iTines in Windows...". I am opening it on this iPad. Is that the solution?!!

Dont beleive you can do that from the iPad. Only basic stuff like change credit card info for App store/ iTunes.

If you want to change more detailed info u must do it on your desktop/laptop.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh wish they 'splained that somewhere. No wonder I can not change anything. I'll download iTunes to my netbook later tonight

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess if you are familiar with iPad and/or iTunes you would know this stuff. I saw nothing in the iPad guide and think I read it all but may have missed things.

Most reactions

Latest posts