What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari tabs

gymsoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help in using the Safari tabs on my iPad 1. I hate them & I've tried but since I can't get rid of them as I've tried clearing history changing the private browsing, etc so I thought I would try to understand them. What can I do to leave them in the background? I don't need a link to where I was hours ago. What are the + & - sings for? I heard the Firefox is working on a browser that minimizes the tabs. Any word on that?

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The plus lets you open a new tab. To erase a tab, tap the x on the tab you are in. An old site will appear, again with an x in the tab. Tap to close that one . . . You get the idea.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, I forgot to welcome you to the forum. I hope my reply was some help. There are lots of other browsers, but you cannot replace Safari as the main one.

OP
G

gymsoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone have ideas when Firefox Junior for the iPad will be released? That's going to be tab free.

Most reactions

Latest posts