1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iTunes is not available from my country

Discussion in 'International iPad Users' started by Antoniofrancisco, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Antoniofrancisco

Antoniofrancisco iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In this moment, I live in Cape Verde Islands, West Africa, and I want to buy Pages, Numbers and Keynotes. The problem is that iTunes is not available for this country. What can I do to buy theses apps (my credit card is from Cape Verde)?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    The simplest way is to open an iTunes account in another country. Many Members have several iTunes accounts. You don't need a credit card to open an iTunes account - see the official Apple advice below - you just need an Apple Gift Card in the currency of the country that you open the account in. These are widely available on the Internet from many retailers. You don't need the physical card, just the number off the back of the card so these retailers email you that number and you're good to go in minutes....

Create an iTunes App Store account without a credit card

Tim