What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes iPOD question

liberty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I buy a used ipod touch from someone, will itunes let me load my purchased apps onto it? Do I re-register it or something? If so, what do I have to do?
Thanks so much!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I assume the process is the same as that for an iPad...

Connect the new to you iPod to iTunes and select restore. This will reset the iPod to like new. Then, you can restore from new (cause it is, to you). Once that's done, you can transfer over any iPod apps you have.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Only a few of your iPad apps will work with the iPod touch. Those that were actually iPod or iPhone apps, and those that were Universal. Do not expect all your apps to work on the iPod.

But those that are compatible will transfer to the iPod Touch easily enough. All you need to do is register it with the same Apple ID as your iPad, after you've done the Restore that Marilyn described.

OP
L

liberty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So afraid to buy fron Craigslist! I will keep looking for one though.

Most reactions

Latest posts