What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipod touch question

grabbit97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An I load all my apps that I have on my iPad mini onto the iPod touch 5 th generation?

If so, how?

Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps the easiest way would be to make an encrypted backup (in iTunes) of your iPad mini, and then restore your iPod touch using the backup of your iPad.

As has already been stated, some apps won't be compatible and will not install, but everything else will appear.

The reason for using an encrypted backup is so that all of your passwords will also transfer, and you will not have to type them all in manually.

Alternatively, you can plug your iPod into iTunes and choose from your purchased apps in the Apps tab. Then Sync.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just realized you may not have access to a computer. If this is the case, go to the App Store on your iPod, log in with your AppleID that you used to purchase the apps, and select the ones you want for your iPod. You will be able to download them free. You only pay once for each app.

Most reactions

Latest posts