What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes help

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've recently had to change my iPhone as it was faulty.

When I've reinstalled all my apps ice noticed only around half my downloaded tones are available.

Anyone know why this is and how I can recover the lost tones without having to pay for them again ?

Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tones that you bought from Apple should be available to re-download free of charge; they're like apps in that respect. I'm quite sure if you went back to the store and downloaded them again, it wouldn't cost you a thing.

And, since you talk about a phone, have you heard about or seen our sister forum - www.iphoneforums.net? There, they are all things iPhone, as we are all things iPad here. You might have better success asking iPhone-related questions there...

Though, we are always glad to help. It's just that they might know more of the ins and outs of a phone.

Marilyn

OP
M

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, I am registered on the other forum already but used this one in error.

I've re-downloaded a tone so fingers crossed it won't charge.

OP
M

mackem79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, I am registered on the other forum already but used this one in error.

I've re-downloaded a tone so fingers crossed it won't charge.

Got charged even though it said I'd already bought it at the point of download :(

Most reactions

Latest posts