What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes Artwork Question

LTCSZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Again: I will try to make my question clear enough! When I add artwork to an ITunes song from my computer using ITunes, do I have to keep the picture on my computer forever or is the picture copied into ITunes/IPad? Can I then erase the original artwork from my computer? Will the artwork still be there after re-synching? Thanks a lot...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are syncing your music from the computer using iTunes, then any change you make to the song in iTunes, including the artwork, should sync back to the iPad.

So yes, if you are adding artwork to albums and songs in iTunes, then you need to leave it there. Either that, ornever sycn your iPad back to iTunes after you've removed it.

Unless you are using really large image files for the artwork, there isn't any reason you should feel the need to remove it from iTunes. And there is no reason to use super high quality images. It's not like the iPad can display them in their full glory.

Most reactions

Latest posts