What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes appstore

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys.... Recently I updated my ipad2 wifi+3G to 4.3.5....
As far as i know,There is no jailbreak and I can't even downgrade to 4.3.3 because of my 3G model.....
I hope u guys have a solution to this...or if I can buy apps from d AppStore through a visa debit card.
Thank you.

OP
kandyman

kandyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About d AppStore...I already have an account....now that there is no jailbreak... I have no option but to buy apps....so to buy any app I need a credit card or can I also do the transaction with a debit card?
Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is obviously a thread started by a thief who was just thwarted by its inability to jailbreak iOS 4.3.5.

kandyman - this forum does not tolerate piracy and stealing. You'll get no more help from us here. I'm closing this thread - and be very careful how you post in the future. We have zero tolerance for pirates!!

All: kandyman is a small subset of the jail breaking community - IMNSHO - the vast majority of jail breakers do so to gain more functionality for their iPads, NOT to steal apps from hard-working developers. Jailbreaking does NOT equal piracy!

'Nuff said.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts