What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appstore asks password to update apps

Silverdots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ipf members..im from malaysia and currently using ipad mini 16gb wifi on ios 6.1.3...i have two apple id's...i use one for downloading free apps n the other one for paid apps..as i dont have credit cards so i use debit cards to buy apps so like so i will use the other apple id when i feel i want to buy an app n when i got enough balance on my account.anyway,when im updating my apps from appstore,(apps that i buy with the debit associated account),i will be prompted with a popup that ask'tap continue and sign in to view billing information'.as i do that,appstore will say'your payment method was declined,please enter another payment method'..which i believe has something to do with my balance in my account..i hear about ios 6 have some of these features that u dont need to enter ur password when downloading and installing previous purchases and downloaded apps but i can find it anywhere in settings...can somebody help me...sorry if my post was too long...making sure u all can understand...

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But since you're constantly changing your Apple ID, your only cached ID is basically wiped off your device every time you switch it, meaning you'll have to input the password again for your device to check that it's really you.

OP
S

Silverdots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But since you're constantly changing your Apple ID, your only cached ID is basically wiped off your device every time you switch it, meaning you'll have to input the password again for your device to check that it's really you.

Thanks for that information..:)

Most reactions

Latest posts