What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's going to be good

Gav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If at all possible, and if not too much of a stuff around could a Mod put this into the International Thread. Thank you

I have posted this on another thread but will post again here albeit differently worded.
I have done a lot of research on the iPad and have come to the decision that I will definitely get one. I think it's just what I need to compliment my Mac Book Pro and will be the thing I take to work rather than my Mac. I've heard complaints about it not having a phone or flash etc. Well if I need to call someone I will use my erm... Phone. If I need to take a photo I will use erm... my phone or even a camera. These requirements pale into insignificance when I think of how great the iPad will be for surfing the net, Facebook and emailing. AND it'll be less cumbersome than the Mac. So cheers for all the handy advice and I will let you know when I get mine. I will look at getting the 64Gb WiFi, and hopefully very soon. Just so I can stop reading about others that have theirs.

Cheers

Gav

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
The complaints about the iPad not having this are that, are things that could be said about anything. I know of no device that has every feature and every possible accessory built in.

The iPad just like everything else, is not for everyone...

But, YOU are going to love it. You have researched it, and therefore know what it is....

Again, welcome and enjoy :)

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've heard complaints about it not having a phone or flash etc. Well if I need to call someone I will use my erm... Phone. If I need to take a photo I will use erm... my phone or even a camera. These requirements pale into insignificance when I think of how great the iPad will be for surfing the net, Facebook and emailing.

Cheers

Gav

Hello Gav. :)

could there be some misunderstanding about flash? I don't think the complaints are about a camera flash, or lack of one, but ''flash'' content on the web, mainly videos and some gadgets. this may frustrate your surfing enjoyment, or not, depending on your expectations.

as for cameras, be sure to get the Super8 app - it's free (though I don't know for how long). this is the kind of thing the iPad was made for - not serious computing but simply having a bit of fun.

Most reactions