What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iswifter problems

pascalevdb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there,

Im trying to view videos from a specific website via iswifter. My friend used iswifter to view videos at this website, so I know it has worked. But I just get a blank space were the video is supposed to be. I can see the rest of the page, but the video has a blank space.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is your friend using iSwifter on the same broadband link as you are? The performance of iSwifter is very dependent upon the bandwidth of the Internet link that you have. If your link is slow, then the video will not show.

Tim

eilfurz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
had the same problem today

resetting the device worked for me.

hold the sleep/hold button and the home button until the apple-logo appears. wait for reboot.

a simple reboot might also work. (i've gotten into the habit of doing a reset rather than a reboot. works better if an app - e.g. infinity blade - crashes on startup)

jr_dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When that happens to me I click on the little keyboard button on the top right corner....
Not sure what it does at the remote server but it refreshes the area where the screen is...

Most reactions

Latest posts