1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Isky VS Dropbox

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by brianm, Mar 21, 2011.

1. brianm

brianm iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I visited my local apple store before purchasing my ipad and the clerk told me about "Isky" and it's use for storeing files. I have also now learned about Dropbox and I am looking to see the difference. I see where Isky has a calendar which updates on your PC, Your mobile phone and your ipad. But isky appears to restrict this to subscription users only. Can anyone shed some light on this???
  2. Diane B

Diane B iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    I'm unfamiliar with "isky". I even googled it and didn't find anything. The thing I like about Dropbox is that it is integrated with quite a number of apps, including Goodreader, which means you can easily move files around on the Ipad, transfer bck and forth between cimputers and get 2GB free storage "in the cloud".

Are you in New Zealand? What I found seems to be for NZ folks.

Diane
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011