What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isky VS Dropbox

brianm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visited my local apple store before purchasing my ipad and the clerk told me about "Isky" and it's use for storeing files. I have also now learned about Dropbox and I am looking to see the difference. I see where Isky has a calendar which updates on your PC, Your mobile phone and your ipad. But isky appears to restrict this to subscription users only. Can anyone shed some light on this???

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm unfamiliar with "isky". I even googled it and didn't find anything. The thing I like about Dropbox is that it is integrated with quite a number of apps, including Goodreader, which means you can easily move files around on the Ipad, transfer bck and forth between cimputers and get 2GB free storage "in the cloud".

Are you in New Zealand? What I found seems to be for NZ folks.

Diane

Last edited:

Most reactions