What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud/ Google Drive/ Microsoft One Drive/ the Box??? DROPBOX!!

golddust34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is no one pointing out that Apples Pages will also work with Word. It was free for me because I bought a new Air. Ditto Numbers and Keynote for their MS equivalents.

Probably because many of us don't have the freebie option. Apple really screwed over older customers with this one. I'm not going to pay for something others are getting for free just because they bought more recently. I feel sorry for those who layed out the money to purchase these programs and have been slapped in the face by this move by Apple.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably because many of us don't have the freebie option. Apple really screwed over older customers with this one. I'm not going to pay for something others are getting for free just because they bought more recently. I feel sorry for those who layed out the money to purchase these programs and have been slapped in the face by this move by Apple.

Just how were older customers screwed over? If the bought those apps long ago, they had the use of them for some time. So it is not like money was lost. And the apps didn't cost anyone hundreds of dollars, either. Apple also gave older customers free upgrades to OS X on the Mac.

Most reactions

Latest posts