What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any lag in games?

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe better just start new thread contents specialized for reviews of working and non working games for mini that would be awesome dear mod since looks like you have some interests in the matter too:eek:

OP
T

Toyeboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Asphalt 7 runs better on the mini than it does my iPad 4.. wasn't expecting that! Haven't tried many other games yet but I use asphalt as a benchmark game usually and its impressively smooth.

throwback8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I exchanged a mini for an iPad 4 after figuring out the beautiful small design didn't outweigh the older processor and sad lack of retina display in my daily uses. Although I no longer have one, I had about 4 days to give it a try.

Games that aren't very visually taxing play beautifully and quite smooth on the iPad mini. That said, when games such as Nova 3 and Infinity Blade II aren't played the last gen processor really starts to becoming quite obvious. Frame rates are noticeably lower and the gameplay just isn't nearly as smooth as the iPad 4 and iPhone 5. I understand the mini doesn't tote the impressive A6 or A6X processors, but the iPad mini in my personal opinion only worked well for my "very light" gaming needs.

Most reactions

Latest posts